Code of conduct
2 minute read
Welcome to the DXers community - for professionals by professionals - we hope you enjoy and participate in this community.
Our Community Pledge
We as members, contributors, and leaders pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community.
Therefore the following behaviour is not accepted in our community:
- Anonymity or hiding your identity is not accepted, we use real-names in this community.
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind.
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks.
- Public or private harassment, abusive behaviour, unwanted/negative attention, intimidation, or bullying.
- Hateful behaviour. For example based on race, ethnic background, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, ideological beliefs, age, disability, or serious illness. This is also not allowed in your username, profile bio, or profile picture.
- Spamming this community will get you muted, banned, or, kicked instantly.
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission.
- Other conduct that could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Some guidelines for our community:
- We act professional, kind, welcoming, and polite to all that join our community.
- Help each other out, in the end, you reap what you sow.
- Stay open-minded and most of all share your knowledge freely.
- Most of all have fun and talk in the #open-bar-and-lounge
Our code-of-conduct is based on https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/2/0/code_of_conduct/